Saturday, September 23, 2017

Portland 2018 - AAW Symposium

I am excited to announce that I have been selected to demonstrate at the national symposium for the American Association of Woodturners! This will be held in Portland, OR on June 14-16, 2018. I will have a couple of rotations on Add Pizzazz with Texturing Tools and Add Pizzazz With Hand Chased Threads. This is a great honor and the second opportunity to demonstrate at the national level. I previously demonstrated in Atlanta at the 2016 symposium.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking a few minutes and
    actual effort to make a really good article… but
    what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've keep іn mind youг stuff pгevious to and you're just
    too fantastic. I actually like what you've got right heгe, reɑlly
    like what you're stating and the best ᴡay whereіn you assert it.

    You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for
    to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you.

    Thіs is actually a terrifiс website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours today, but I by no means found any fascinating article
    like yours. It's beautiful worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web
    will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 53 year old Resident Medical Officer Kevin from Campbell River, has hobbies and interests for example telescopes, Agen Judi
    Bola and greyhound racing. Did a cruise liner experience that was comprised of passing by Town Hall and Roland on the Marketplace of Bremen.

    ReplyDelete