Sunday, September 10, 2017

My Amazon Shop

 Click here to go directly to my Amazon Shop. This blog and my YouTube channel are about sharing my passion for woodturning. I want to provide woodturning content that will teach and inspire. I release a new video each Friday and a woodturning tip on Wednesday.  I am pleased to announce that I have become an Amazon Influencer. What the heck does that mean you ask?

Well, Amazon has a new program where folks like me who have put in a lot of effort to create a successful YouTube channel and a community of like minded viewers, can actually get compensated for their efforts.  Here is an example.  A couple of years ago I created a video called How to Make Your Own Parting Tool. In the video I explained how I found the HSS blank I used on Amazon. Now if anyone wants to make that parting tool and buy the blank from Amazon, they can do so through my Amazon shop.  I don't expect this to be a big deal as I am only going to list a limited number of woodturning products that I have used and can personally recommend. 

Your trust is important to me. I do not do what I do to make money! Believe me there is very little in the way of revenue for a small channel like mine. I could make far more money in less time as a Walmart Greeter! But covering my hobby expenses is nice and earning a few bucks from Amazon will allow me to continue to improve the content on my channel and perhaps upgrade my camera and sound equipment.

I welcome your comments and continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment