Sunday, May 12, 2013

How to Use a Threading Jig


I have been working on a new article on “How to Use a Threading Jig” for American Woodturner as a follow-up to my article on a Shop Made Threading Jig. Betty Scarpino, the editor, suggested I include a photo gallery of threaded projects from various turners. I thought that was a fantastic idea and it has been a challenge and a fun opportunity to reach out to some other turners I don’t know based on pictures I have seen of their work on various turning websites. I just watched a YouTube video of an enthusiastic turner using one of the EZ Threading Jigs and it reinforced the need for an article like I am working on. I have a rough draft done so it is now time to start taking a few process pictures on how to use a jig.


No comments:

Post a Comment